
We have had a busy week, and I am behind on posting some new pictures of Caroline. We celebrated Josh's first father's day at home, and enjoyed being together.
We were supposed to go to Austin to visit Laura and her fiance', Ryan, but I got bitten by a spider and got sick! It has been a crazy experience having to dress the bite twice a day, and taking mega-doses of antibiotics. If I had anything else, I am now free & clear of any sickness! I am feeling fine -- just have to let it heal.
We were supposed to go to Austin to visit Laura and her fiance', Ryan, but I got bitten by a spider and got sick! It has been a crazy experience having to dress the bite twice a day, and taking mega-doses of antibiotics. If I had anything else, I am now free & clear of any sickness! I am feeling fine -- just have to let it heal. Last week, Caroline got very quiet in the front playroom while I was making dinner. Anytime that happens, of course, you know she is up to something. When I peaked around the corner, I found her sitting a
t the bookcase reading some of her daddy's engin
eering books!
t the bookcase reading some of her daddy's engin
eering books!Not only is she well on her way to now becoming an engineer, but she is using her left hand more and more everyday. She just might be a "lefty" after all! Good thing Josh is too because I am absolutely helpless using my left hand.

Playing in my tent
Yesterday, we went to a Ranger game with Caroline. She did really well, and helped her daddy devour an ice cream sandwich...with humming and all! I will get these pictures up soon for you to see.
Despite how much she reminds me of Josh ...this picture confirms that she has a little LeBus in her too! 

Take care, and have a wonderful week.
1 comment:
AMY! paige pearson here. I just found your comment on my photoblog! I will be sending you the price sheet! Where do you guys live? I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment