I am so sorry for the LONG delay in posting anything here. We are all good, and Caroline is growing and developing into quite a little girl. It makes me so sad that she is no longer my baby. Although, she still reminds me that she is "Mommy's Baby," so I will take it!
She is now 2 1/2 and talking unbelievably! She says things I did not even think she knew about...and talk about SASS! WOW--how they go from being completely dependent on you to wanting to do everything for themselves.
She is truly the joy of our lives, and brings us more laughter than we could have ever imagined. I will post pictures soon from the Holidays, our trip to Angel Fire, and everything in between.
Thanks for being patient! Love-Me
1 comment:
Yea! You made it back to your blog. I know how hard it is to keep up with these things,but I love staying in touch with you through them.
I know what you mean about SASS! Kaitlyn will be two in March and sometimes... I just can't believe her expression. They are so wonderful, hope you are doing well. Love, Jessica
Post a Comment