
Pretty impressive group, aren't we?
If we weren't out for your money before...just imagine what we will be like as "Certified Professionals!"
Honestly, I pray that my work, my influence, my life, will make a difference and help change the world for the Kingdom! As it says in Ecclesiastes 9:10: “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.”
June has been busy with Birthday parties and VBS. Josh has been playing "Mr. Mom" these past weeks, and I am so grateful for his love & support.
He is a wonderful Daddy. Love you, Josh!
Pictures to come soon...
3 comments:
Congrats! Glad we could all hang out at dinner. Be safe on your vacation.
Seriously woman, update your blog. Just kidding, I know you are probably super busy. Thank you for working so hard on the invitations for the shower. I know they will look spectacular. You're so talented!
Geez...being hard on me! Thanks, and looking forward to your shower.
Love, ME
Post a Comment