am sorry I have not blogged in over a month! July has come and gone, and we now have a TWO year old on our hands, and the "twos" came in with a bang!Caroline turned 2 on July 20, and I cannot believe another year has come & gone. She is still into her babies and being a mommy. As you can see in the picture, she role plays most of the time--feeding, changing, and taking care of them.

Caroline swimming

Cousins Haven, Rebecca & Gabe
Some of Caroline's Favorite Presents! 


Cousins Alex & Montana

Eatin' Cake
Recently, Caroline has decided that she does not want to go to school. I am not sure what triggered it, but I think she has figured "it" all out. It being that mommy leaves and doesn't come back for awhile. She now asks her teacher to "call mommy." The last week and a half has been a challenge.
We got this book, and read it several times over the weekend. She really paid attention, and studied it. The characters are too cute, and quite fitting that they are "munk-chips." (Caroline speak for Chipmunks!) Today was the best its been. She did say several times "no school" on our way, but seemed fine when we got there. I think this has been harder on me than her!
In addition, I am going to ask for prayers for Josh's family. His grandfather, Wayne, is not doing well. He has been sick for awhile. We may have to make a trip out to Odessa this week. Please pray that he is comfortable in the final days, and our family can know God's peace and comfort during this difficult time.


1 comment:
The pictures are precious. I am so sorry about Josh's grandfather. Erin told me the news. Losing a member of the family is always so hard. Please let me know if I can help take care of anything for you!
Post a Comment