We cannot believe that we have been calling Austin home for nearly 2 years now! I started a new job with Caritas of Austin last January, and have been super busy there. Summer went too fast, and now we are into another school year, yet again. We have now settled into the home we bought last summer in Lake Travis, which we lovingly say is "west of weird," and we like it that way!


Caroline started SECOND grade today! Emilie is now 2, and started preschool in the "2s." Such big girls. Where does the time go?
We are excited about the coming year, and expect a busy one. Caroline is preparing for Dance Team and taking SIX hours of dance this semester, as well as doing cheer with the Lake Travis Youth Association. I have a feeling she is NOT going to like 8am, Saturday games. What do you think? And, I may be nuts by Christmas, running kids! I always thought that life would get a little easier the older the girls got. OH, was I wrong! Although self-sufficient in a lot of ways, they are involved in so much more.
Now, that I have the blog back on my radar...Ill honestly try and do better, and make this more about thoughts vs. pictures. I am sure most of you are inundated with those from my other social media sites.
Happy First Day of school to everyone! We hope that you have a wonderful year. Stay sane.
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment